Skip to content
ERADICATE VIRAL HEPATITIS FROM INDIA
How Do We Do This
- Increasing Awareness about these viruses in General public and Health care Workers .
- Health talks targeting General Public and Health care workers
- Utilizing media ( Both Print and TV ) in spreading the awareness
- Conducting screening camps in multiple locations to identify the infected patients and educating them and their family regarding these viruses and need to treat them .
- Taking help of celebrities in spreading the awareness about these viruses .
- Free Treatment to the existing pool of patients
- Free treatment would be offered ( including blood tests ) to needy patients below poverty line .
- Free Screening and free treatment would be started initially in high prevalent zones in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and slowly be extended to other areas and states .
- Identifying patients with high risk behavior and educating them .
- Including state government partnership in identifying patients below poverty line.
- Education programmes regarding liver health , Other causes of liver diseases
- All patients with liver diseases ( Other than Alcoholic Liver Disease )below poverty line would be offered free hepatologist consultation , Treatment and followup.
- Patients in need of Liver Transplantation if they are unaffordable also would be helped financially .
- Helping patients for Alcohol Deaddiction with help of other NGO’S would be done